Our dedicated service team will take care of your needs with a level of professionalism seldom found in the recreational vehicle industry! Also, our safety record is second to none in the business. Performance tuning, minor or major repairs, and routine maintenance are only a few of the services we offer. And, yes, we work on competitive brands. Not sure what the problem is? Call us, we can help!
Servicing Arkansas, Rodney’s Cycle House has the top of the line Dyno Jet dynamometer! When it comes to everyday Motorcycle Dyno Tuning performance measurement, problem diagnosis and precision tuning, our Dynojet 250i Inertia Dynamometer offers fast, accurate and repeatable solutions. Our trained professionals will run diagnostics on your motorcycle and provide you with a detailed printout of your motorcycle’s peak performance. Our program writes the map in real time as your motorcycle is being run and put under load. You spend a little more up front but the result is a motorcycle that runs at its peak, for the options you have installed and that your air fuel ratio is as close to optimal, for the selected components you have chosen.
Requirements before dyno runs:
1. Customer must insure that the fluids are at proper levels (we will usually check but not mandatory).
2. Drive train must be secure if your chain is loose and we need to stop and adjust it we will charge shop rate. We don’t mind doing but most people are capable of keeping their chains tight and do not need to pay us to do it.
3. Vehicle must be clean. Again if there is an abundance of mud or debris on the motorcycle we will charge shop rate to clean it. Our dyno is not cheap so we try very hard to keep it new.
4. You will need to fill out a release form at our location stating what the maximum rpm we can rev the engine.
5. If your motorcycle coil, or spark plug wire is in a location that needs plastic or fairings removed please do this ahead of time otherwise we will have to add additional labor time find a valid RPM signal. We can get AFR and HP without an rpm signal but if using data for tuning you will want to reference them together.
6. Please make an appointment. If you are driving by or on short notice we will try to fit you in but we cannot guarantee it. There is never a time that someone is just sitting around we are always very busy.